Regular events at St John's
Planned regular activities at St John’s by Day of the Week
· 8am Spoken Communion Service: 2nd and 4th Sundays of the month.
· 10am Holy Communion Service: Our main service held every Sunday.
· 3:30pm All Age Worship Service: 3rd Sunday of the month very family and child friendly.
· 4pm BCP Evening Prayer: 2nd and 4th Sundays of the month
· 3pm Monthly Zoom Parish Prayer Meeting: on 4th Monday of the month (contact Rev Greg for details)
· 2pm Mothers Union: meeting in the lounge every 3rd Monday (except December when 2nd Monday)
· 8:30-11:30am Coffee Morning: in the Lounge
· 7:30pm Alpha Course: From time to time we run these course on Tuesday evenings, They provide a chance to ask the big questions of life and explore the basics of Christian faith. For information about our next Alpha Course please email Rev Greg by clicking on (Contact Rev Greg)
· 9-10:30am Little Steps Parent and Toddler Group: meeting in the Lounge. (Term time only)
· 7:30-8:30pm Bible Study or Seasonal study Group (Contact Rev Greg))
· 10am Communion Service: Weekly in the Lounge
· 1:30-4:30pm Refreshments and Games Afternoon: normally happens monthly on the last Friday of each month
Follow this link to view our diary on our "A Church Near You" Page by clicking here