Regular events at St John's
At St John’s we want our church to be a place where there’s something for everyone. This September (COVID-permitting) we hope to restart many of our previous regular activities, start some new ones and also hold occasional special events.
Planned regular activities at St John’s by Day of the Week
· 8am Spoken Communion Service: 1st and 3rd Sundays of the month restarting on 19th September
· 10am Holy Communion Service: Our main service held every Sunday.
· 3:30pm All Age Worship Service: 3rd Sunday of the month very family and child friendly.
· 4pm BCP Evening Prayer: 2nd and 4th Sundays of the month restarting on 26th September
· 3pm Monthly Parish Prayer Meeting: on 4th Monday of the month (contact Greg for more details)
· 2pm Mothers Union: meeting in the lounge every 3rd Monday and restarting 20th September
· 8:30-11:30am Coffee Morning: in the Lounge
· 7:30pm Alpha Course: a chance to ask the big questions of life and explore the basics of Christian faith. Starting 28th September (contact Greg for more details)
· 9-10:30am Little Steps Parent and Toddler Group: meeting in the Lounge. (Term time only)
· 7:30-8:30pm Online Bible Study (contact Greg for more details)
· 10am Communion Service: happens weekly and is restarting on 23rd September
· 1:30-4:30pm Refreshments and Games Afternoon: happens monthly On the last Friday each month and is restarting on 24th September.
And these special events are coming up this Autumn
- Sun 31st Oct 2021 - All Souls Memorial Service at 3pm
- Sun 14th Nov 2021- Remembrance Service staying at 10:30am
- Sat 27th Nov 2021 - Christmas Fayre at 2pm