About Us

The Parish of St John the Baptist is an Anglican Parish encompassing the western side of the Lincolnshire market town of Spalding.  The parish was created in 1875 through the generosity of Miss Mary Ann Johnson.  The Church is a Registered UK Charity (No 1127799) and the Members of the PCC are also the Trustees of the Charity.


Further information including the present officers and PCC members, along with relevant contact details, can be found by clicking in the appropriate sub menu on the left under "About Us"