We are pleased to offer easy access to our Church facilities for all visitors. To the South side of the Church there is a ramp up to the vestibule area, where there are toilet facilities for all.
Church Lounge Access
Inside our Church
Our church nave area was modernised in 2015 with the removal of the fixed pine pews and the laying of a new Beech Timber Floor along with electrical re-wiring, the installation of a new heating system, a new LED lighting system and a modern multi screen AV system. The pews were replaced by 150 Treske oak chairs and 200 light, stackable Alpha chairs. We also added 28 Gopak folding tables. This has given us a totally flexible space which we are happy to make available for use by the local community. The area beyond the Chancel Wall has retained its traditional Choir and High Altar layout with the Reredos and Altar restored to their original 1875 state.